Student, Nanny, Writer, Creative Mind
Plant Partners, Charlotte, NC – Vendor, Merchandiser
April 2018 – Present
- Organized plants into visually pleasing displays, lifting anywhere from 25-50 lb trays and hanging baskets to 300lb wheeled carts safely.
- Communicated with customers about plant needs and landscaping designs.
- Seasonal Spring job, working in all weathers from rain, sun, and even frost.
Steampunk Faerie Dust, Online/Etsy – Owner, Creative Mind, Marketing, Vendor
February 2017 – Present
- Crafts unique jewelry, accessories, and costume pieces for a niche theme.
- Maintains office duties such as marketing for social media and running the shipping and packaging of our product in a timely manner.
- Maintaining communication directly with each customer, both in person interactions and transactions at markets in local areas as well as online.
Multiple Families, Charlotte, NC – Babysitter/Nanny
February 2012 – February 2019
- Marta Family, Apr 2018 – Feb 2019 – Aided in the second year of the toddler’s life, including hygiene, food, and fun times, while helping out during many family life changes.
- Gumapus Family, 2013 -2014 – Watched over the 5 year old on outings like Discovery Place, and helped with the grocery shopping.
- Harner Family, Feb 2012 – Aug 2012 – Watched anywhere from 1-3 children at a time, ages ranging from 3-8 years old, managing meals and extra curriculars, as well as outings like park trips or nature centers.
University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC – Bachelor’s Degree
Spring 2016 – Fall 2020
English Major with concentration in Creative Writing; Philosophy Minor
Native speaker of English, with special attention to the written word in literature and creative writing; reading knowledge and basic grammar understanding of Spanish.